High-speed, fixed line connectivity
- ADSL gives you high-speed access to the Internet, using existing copper telephone lines. You can send and receive data while using the same telephone line to make and receive calls at the same time.
Why should I use ADSL?
- Speeds of Broadband ADSL far exceed that of conventional dial-up modem
- Transfer data and make voice calls at the same time, using the same telephone line
- Reliable, fixed-line Internet connection for your home or business
Compare our different packages.
- Don’t worry about making the wrong choice, you can change your package with a 30 day notice and upgrade or downgrade if your needs change. There are no contracts only a month to month agreement – just another way we’re different.
|Choose your speed||50 G||75 G||100 G||TopUp 1G +-||Uncapped|
|1 mb||R 447||R647||R694||R26||R447|
What is the Internet?
- The Internet is a global system of interconnected computer networks that use the standard Internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) to serve several billion users worldwide. It is a network of networks that consists of millions of private, public, academic, business, and government networks, of local to global scope, that are linked by a broad array of electronic, wireless and optical networking technologies. The Internet carries an extensive range of information resources and services, such as the inter-linked hypertext documents of the World Wide Web (WWW), the infrastructure to support email, and peer-to-peer networks.